Friday, August 8, 2014

I Love Snoopy!



Yes, I said it. That is correct! I love Snoopy AND Charlie Brown. Ever since I was a baby I can still remember when my parents bought my first Snoopy stuffed animal. It was around that time when I started watching Charlie Brown cartoons with awe and passion even before I could utter a word.

My parents still have old film clips of me laughing and smiling watching Charlie Brown as a baby. Let me tell you something else......

NOTHING has changed after all these years have gone by.

I don't know why exactly I fell in love with Charlie Brown and Snoopy. I never really cared for Disney cartoons (as I grew older I thought they were a bit 'interesting' but nothing more. There was something missing from the 'go-happy' and 'super-smiley' effects of Disney that didn't strike at the heart the same way Charlie Brown hugs Snoopy.

That missing something was 'warmth' and 'love' that I could literally feel on-screen even as a baby. Charles M. Schulz who was the creator of the Peanuts comic was a living Picasso in our era who was able to convey his wit, humor, intelligence and most of all...his love unto a canvas.

Well, thats all for now.

What to expect on this blog? Expect everything in between....from news, comics, pics, videos, anything that is cool looking and worth sharing (I saw a kid making Sno-Cones from the Snoopy machine. Forgot the name of it).

There are times when I might travel to a Cafe that is Charlie Brown related, like the one I visited in Hong Kong.

Too much talking! Enjoy the blog for now!

Things are basic and ugly for now, but at least I want to get something up! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment